It's a great time to learn and to build positive relationships at Fruitland Middle School! I desire to work hard to help students learn reading, writing, math, science, social studies, the value of hard work, and to have GRIT and not give up when they face the many challenges that accompany middle school. I appreciate your support!
Please take time to browse the tabs on this website to learn more about grading, schoolwork, class documents, etc.
Homework assignments, if any, will be updated directly onto this homepage. Feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We LOVE Box Tops! Collect them and bring them to class!*
Feb. 25 - March 1, 2019
Science: Disease Report Research; Please sign and return Parent Letter regarding the assignment; Essay and presentation due Monday, March 11th
Math: Ch. 10 test on Area of Polygons on Friday; Mobymax practice 15 minutes per night
English: Vocabulary test on Greek root word -mal on Friday; AR goal should be at 75% by Friday; Mobymax Language & Reading practice 15 minutes per night
Fruitland Middle School 2018-2019
Mrs. Parrott's 6th Grade Supply List
*Starred items need to be replenished throughout the school year as needed.
* (4) Composition Notebooks - one for each subject
*(1) package loose-leaf paper – college ruled only
*(1) package graph paper
*(36) #2 pencils
*(10) blue or black ink pens
*(10) red ink pens
* (4) Expo markers
* (4) Highlighters - yellow, blue, pink, green
(1) pair of inexpensive earbuds to keep in backpack for student use
(3) Jumbo book covers or paper bags for Science, Math, and Social Studies textbooks
(1) 3-ring OR accordion-style binder
(1) package of 8 subject tabs (if using 3-ring binder)
(3) 2-pocket folders with three holes (one red, one green, one orange)
(1) pack of markers, any size
(1) pack of colored pencils
(3) large boxes of Kleenex
(1) ruler with cm and inches
(2) large erasers
(1) pair of scissors
(1) pencil pouch for notebook
(1) Hand sanitizer
Did I tell you that we LOVE Boxtops! Bring them in all year!