It's a great time to learn and to build positive relationships at Fruitland Middle School! I desire to work hard to help students learn reading, writing, math, science, social studies, the value of hard work, and to have GRIT and not give up when they face the many challenges that accompany middle school. I appreciate your support!
Please take time to browse the tabs on this website to learn more about grading, schoolwork, class documents, etc.
Homework assignments will be updated directly onto this homepage each afternoon. So, please check it daily. Feel free to email me with any questions at email@example.com.
*We LOVE Box Tops! Collect them this summer and bring them to class!*
Homeroom and 8th grade English:
*Take Welcome Letter home for parents to read, explore website, sign, and return by Friday, Aug. 25th.
* Job application is due Friday! If not returned on time, you will be assigned a job that will benefit our class.
* Bring school supplies to class this week. Some supplies will stay in the classroom, some in your locker, and some in your backpack. See list below.
Fruitland Middle School 2017-2018
Mrs. Parrott's 6th Grade Supply List
* (4) Composition Notebooks - one for each subject
*(1) package loose-leaf paper – college ruled only
*(1) package graph paper
*(24) #2 pencils
*(10) blue or black ink pens
*(10) red ink pens
* (4) Expo markers
*Starred items need to be replenished throughout the school year as needed.
(3) Jumbo book covers for Science, Math, and Social Studies textbooks
(1) 3-ring OR accordion-style binder
(1) package of 8 subject tabs (if using 3-ring binder)
(3) 2-pocket folders with three holes (one red, one green, one orange)
(1) pack of markers, any size
(1) pack of colored pencils
(3) large boxes of Kleenex
(1) ruler with cm/inches
(2) large erasers
(1) pair of scissors
(1) pencil pouch for notebook
(1) pair of inexpensive earbuds to keep in backpack for student use
Did I tell you that we LOVE Boxtops! Bring them in all year!